Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey Gift Card Drawing
- THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN AND MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.The Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey Gift-Card Drawing (the “Drawing”) is void where prohibited by law. The Drawing is sponsored by Sustainable Forestry Initiative, 2121 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20037 (the “Sponsor”).
- Methods of Entry/Entry Ownership.There is one (1) methods of entering the Drawing: (1) by completing the Welcome to Project Learning Tree Online Coursel and completing the Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Welcome-To-PLT, and completing the survey.
- Entry Period.Any and all entries must be received by Sponsor during the following entry period in order to be entered into the Drawing (the “Entry Period”). Entries must be received by Sponsor between 12:01 a.m. (E.D.T or E.S.T) on the first (1st) day of the quarter (January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1), and 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T. or E.S.T) on the last date of the quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31) to be eligible for entry into the Drawing. Sponsor’s computer network time is the official clock for the Drawing. Any and all entries received by Sponsor outside the Entry Period will be carried over into the next quarter’s Drawing.
- Entry Parameters.Eligible entrants must enter via the methods described above. Only one eligible entry can be submitted by a given user.
- Identity of Entrants.In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, entries will have been deemed to have been submitted by the person bearing the name and e-mail account holder from which such entry was received. For these purposes, an e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Any issues or disputes regarding the identity of an entrant shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements.All entries have an equal chance of winning. By entering each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey Gift-Card Drawing Rules; (b) that any claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey Gift-Card Drawing, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (c) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Welcome to Project Learning Tree Survey Gift-Card Drawing, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys’ fees; (d) that under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (e) any actual or perceived ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No entrant shall claim or receive any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Eligible Participants.The Drawing is only open to residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on their entry date. The Drawing is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, or any person domiciled with such employees. The Drawing is not open to affiliates or subsidiaries of Sponsor, or advertising/promotional agencies engaged by Sponsor. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, request an affidavit from winners, to confirm that they meet all eligibility criteria
- Prizes/Drawing.One (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The prize winner will receive an Amazon Gift-Card pre-valued in the amount of Twenty Five ($25.00) Dollars. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor electronically on or about the fifteenth (15th) day of the month following an Entry Period. Winners will be notified and will receive their prize via email to the name and e-mail account from which such entry was received.
- Odds.The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing at any time in the event of any technical malfunction or any unauthorized outside tampering which corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Drawing. In its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify from the Drawing any person it determines, in its sole discretion, to have attempted to or actually tampered or otherwise abused any aspect of the Drawing.
- Choice of Law and Venue.Winner agrees that any disputes that may arise in connection with this Drawing shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. Winner further agrees that any such disputes shall be heard in the courts of applicable jurisdiction in the District of Columbia.
- Winners List.To receive names of the winners by U.S. mail, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your written request for a Winners List to: Project Learning Tree, 2000 M St. NW, Suite 550, Washington, DC 20036. Any Winners List request must reference the entry deadline for the particular drawing for which such request is being made and must be received by AFF within one (1) year of the date the Drawing is conducted.