Contact your PLT State Coordinator for:
- local resources and assistance, including instructional resources tailored to your state’s standards and environment
- ideas and tips specific to your setting for incorporating environmental education and outdoor learning into your classroom
- connections to mentor teachers, community members, and resource professionals
- information about in-person, blended, and online professional development workshops in your area and continuing education credits
- becoming a PLT workshop facilitator.