“We use a whole lot of different PLT activities both in our Green Team meetings and in our regular science labs.”
– Ginger Reasonover, Science Coordinator, Lipscomb Academy Elementary School, Nashville, Tennessee
PLT workshops in Tennessee
- Early Childhood
View our Workshop Calendar and sign up for an upcoming event.
Featured Content from Tennessee PLT
- Teacher Conservation Workshops
- Join us for a 3 day workshop that uses the forest as a classroom to teach forestry , wildlife and environmental education. Activities are led by professors, foresters and industry professionals.
- Project Learning Tree Professional Development
- Project Learning Tree Tennessee is co-sponsored by the Tennessee Forestry Association and the Tennessee Division of Forestry. PLT provides educators with curriculum, materials, and training in environmental education.
- Workforce Development and Green Jobs
- ForestryWorks and PLT Green Jobs curriculum educate students, parents, and teachers about careers and job opportunities in the forest industry, and provide interested students with resources to help them along their career path.
Can’t make it to an in-person workshop?
Want to learn more about PLT in Tennessee?
Visit the Tennessee PLT Website and contact your PLT State Coordinators:
Tennessee PLT State Coordinator
Education and Outreach Coordinator
Tennessee Forestry Association
2605 Elm Hill Pike, Suite G
Nashville, TN 37214