“Vermont PLT envisions a future where every young person understands, appreciates and loves the natural world, and enjoys spending time outdoors.”
“Great learning experience. Very valuable. Will directly benefit my community. Well planned. This was the best professional development experience I have attended. Great enthusiastic presenters and facilitators!!!”
– Teacher, Bennington, Vermont
PLT workshops in Vermont
- Early Childhood
- A Forest For Every Classroom year-long professional development series
View our Workshop Calendar and sign up for an upcoming event.
Featured Content from Vermont PLT
- Latest news from Vermont PLT
- Find out the many ways educators across Vermont use PLT in their classrooms and in outside spaces near their schools. Get inspired by the many stories and examples of implementing PLT activities from educators just like you.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- If you’re an educator looking to integrate PLT into your curriculum, you’ve come to the right place for resources and opportunities. More than half a million educators have attended PLT professional development since the program began in 1976.
Can’t make it to an in-person workshop?
Want to learn more about PLT in Vermont?
Visit the Vermont PLT Website and contact your PLT State Coordinator:
Vermont PLT State Coordinator
Interpretive Program Manager
Vermont Forest, Parks, and Recreation
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2
Montpelier, VT 05620-3801