“With the hands-on activities, and often times outdoor experiences that go along with teaching these lessons, learning is always exceptional.”
– Idaho PLT Workshop Participant
PLT workshops in Idaho
- Focus on Early Childhood
- Three Cheers for Trees (Early Childhood Shortcourse) (4 Idaho STARS hours)
- Engaging Elementary
- PLT’s E-Units (TreeMendous Science K-2nd, Energy in Ecosystems 3rd-5th and Carbon & Climate 6th-8th)
- Wildfires & Weeds
- Walk in the Forest
- Focus on Literature with WILD, WET & PLT
- Focus on STEM
- Talk Trash
- WILD About Forests (PLT & WILD)
- Sustainable Forestry Tour for Teachers & Counselors
Ask us about workshops tailored to your specific needs! We can do trainings for your whole staff, after school programs, youth leaders, etc.
View our Workshop Calendar and sign up for an upcoming event.
Can’t make it to an in-person workshop?
Want to learn more about PLT in Idaho?
Visit the Idaho PLT Website and contact your PLT State Coordinator:
Idaho PLT State Coordinator
Idaho Forest Products Commission
350 N. 9th Street #102
Boise, ID 83702