“There was so much fun and learning in this PLT workshop. An unbelievable amount of resources! Organized! User friendly!”
“I loved how we did so many activities during the workshop! This was the most helpful workshop I’ve been to all year. I’m excited to teach these activities.”
– Ohio Nonformal Educator
“PLT is an exciting day. It helps me accomplish the goals I have for my students by engaging them in real-world problem-solving. My students know that it is a student-centered activity. It encourages them to make observations.”
– Michael Sustin, Science Teacher, West Geauga High School, Chesterland, Ohio
PLT workshops in Ohio
- Early Childhood
- Secondary Module themed workshops (7-12)
- College Pre-Service (PreK-12)
- Professional Development In-Service (PreK-12)
- Varied themed Project Learning Tree workshops
- PLT workshops (all levels) in conjunction with Project WILD, and/or Project WET
- Annual summer Teacher Forest Field Days (2 days)
- 3-6 hour non-credit (professional development) workshops
- 15-plus-hour semester credit (optional) workshops
All types of PLT workshops are available on request throughout the year.
Featured Content from Ohio PLT
- PLT-Ohio “Tree-rific Newsletter”
- Want to keep up with what’s going on with PLT Ohio or learn more about what we’ve done in past years? Follow the link to our Tree-rific Newsletter for all things PLT-Ohio!
- PLT-Ohio: Planning a Workshop
- Have an idea for a workshop or event? Follow the link to learn more about the planning and approval process!
Can’t make it to an in-person workshop?
Want to learn more about PLT in Ohio?
Visit the Ohio PLT Website and contact your PLT State Coordinator:
Ohio PLT State Coordinator
Ohio Division of Forestry
2045 Morse Road, H-1
Columbus, OH 43229