“I loved how we did so many activities during the workshop! This was the most helpful workshop I’ve been to all year. I’m excited to teach these activities.”
– Ohio Nonformal Educator
“PLT is an exciting day. It helps me accomplish the goals I have for my students by engaging them in real-world problem-solving. My students know that it is a student-centered activity. It encourages them to make observations.”
– Michael Sustin, Science Teacher, West Geauga High School, Chesterland, Ohio
PLT workshops in Ohio
- Early Childhood
- Secondary Module themed workshops (7-12)
- College Pre-Service (PreK-12)
- Professional Development In-Service (PreK-12)
- Varied themed Project Learning Tree workshops
- PLT workshops (all levels) in conjunction with Project WILD, and/or Project WET
- Annual summer Teacher Forest Field Days (2 days)
- 3-6 hour non-credit (professional development) workshops
- 15-plus-hour semester credit (optional) workshops
All types of PLT workshops are available on request throughout the year.
Can’t make it to an in-person workshop?
Want to learn more about PLT in Ohio?
Visit the Ohio PLT Website and contact your PLT State Coordinator:
PLT State Coordinator
2045 Morse Road, H-1
Columbus, OH 43229-6605